Tuesday, April 24, 2007

NYC EO Weekend June 22-24

Dear Expanded Lovemakers,

I am returning to New York City the weekend of June 22-24 to teach an Expanded Orgasm weekend. Friday night will be a discussion and party event on Expanded Orgasm and its deep Tantric connections. Saturday will be appropriate for singles and couples, and Sunday will be for couples only. Space is limited for the Sunday event, so register early to let us know for sure that you can make it and to reserve your spot.

We'll have details on the www.ExpandedLovemaking.com website shortly, and also at www.SexySpirits.com. You can email Anton if you need more information, Anton@sexyspirits.com. If you've never done one of my events before, you are in for a treat as they are a lot of fun! And if you've done more than one, you'll know they're never the same experience twice.

I am planning to come back to NY to teach an advanced course for which this class (or one of our previous week-end classes) is a prerequisite. Certificates will be issued for all playshops you attend.

By now I’m guessing you’ve checked out my audio podcasts at www.personallifemedia.com (The Expanded Lovemaking Show). I just can’t wait until you hear some of our upcoming interviews – they're making “expanded org*smic” history for sure. Plus, I'm on the verge of submitting not one, but two books to my agent.

I'm starting to teach in the SF Bay Area as well, and planning a much more in-depth certification program, as well as preparing various information products.

In these days when we're all so busy, it's a rare and precious opportunity when we can come together and share energy. In one moment and one touch, a universe of information can be communicated. Transformation happens quickly with touch, especially in a room filled with transformative, touch-full energy and enthusiastic fellow seekers. There is no substitute imaginable for being together in person.

Finally, I will have a few extra time slots surrounding my arrival and departure, starting Wednesday the week before and ending the Tuesday after the weekend. If you would like to arrange some private time with me, please let me know as soon as possible. I am certain to book up very quickly.

In Ever-Expanding Love,

Patti

Dr. Patti Taylor,

www.ExpandedLovemaking.com


Copyright 2007 Patricia H. Taylor, PhD. All Rights Reserved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home