Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Embodying Stillness and Transmitting Essense Course, Aug. 8-9

Dear Expanded Lovemakers,

Every now and then I feel blessed to pass along treasures I have experienced in my own journeys through life.

I recently took this course, and was deeply moved and inspired.

It gave me lots of practical ideas as well as ongoing felt sense experiences on how to be more “in touch” with my own inner landscape, a better toucher to others, and more “in the space, presence, and consciousness of love.”

Charles Ridley is a master teacher of Biodynamic Craniosacral Touch – yay for us, this course is open to everyone interested.

Embodying Stillness and the Art of Transmission through Touch:
A two day immersion into the embodiment of stillness and transmitting essence to another through touch.

Date: August 8-9, 9:30 - 4:00
Location: Rudramandir
Address: 830 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA

Phone: 415-342-1149

Cost: $120.00

Email: Charles@dynamicstillness.com

For more information go to this link:
www.dynamicstillness.com/non-practitioners-fr.htm

and
www.dynamicstillness.com

Warmly,

Dr. Patti
www.ExpandedLovemaking.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home