Thursday, April 26, 2007

Check *Me* Out

Hi All Lovemakers,

I have some really fun news –I’ve been interviewed on Francesca Gentille’s show, Sex, Tantra, and Kama Sutra. She’s a fabulous interviewer and we really play well together.

We explore some of my past: my kundalini awakening, and how it led to my getting into the practice of Expanded Orgasm. It changed my life.

I learned many ways (in addition to Expanded Orgasm) to return into that light – that vibration of love, connectedness, and bliss! We cover what you can do to create your own experience of going “into the light”: the orgasmic, accessible, Tantric version of blissful awakening.

Fortunately, in my lineage of Tantra, awakening can be as near as a subtle shift in your attention, or some simple breaths to re-center yourself. I tell you how to do this, and why it can change the very way you touch and feel your lover.

I also talk about entraining those around you, by getting into alignment in yourself and mastering your own vibrational frequencies.

You’ll also hear more about Sweetrocking, and how it can send you into an orgasmic state, whether you do this genitally or non-genitally.

Throw in some surprising hot appreciations recommended for both men and women, and you have a really great show! Join us on Sex, Tantra, and Kama Sutra, right here on the Personal Life Media Network. on http://www.personallifemedia.com/, and look for "Orgasm into the Light" with Dr. Patti Taylor.

Yours, as always, Dr. Patti Taylor,

www. ExpandedLovemaking.com


Copyright 2007 Patricia H. Taylor, PhD. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home