Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hint, Hint Anyone?

Hi it’s me, Dr. Patti of ExpandedLovemaking.com.

Are you the shy type? Ever want your lover to read your mind about all the fun things you want? Ever wish you were doing some of the fun things we talk about on the Expanded Lovemaking show?

Or, are you the outspoken type? And your partners are the shy ones? Etc.. Etc..

We’re not all Paris Hilton, you know. We can use some reminding and encouragement now and then. And lately, even she seems to flip-flip between being a naughty girl and a nice girl.

Kinda cool, actually… and, just like what I tend to do, too. One day I’m totally out there, and the next, I’m Ms. Perfect. (Well… okay, I’m stretching it jussstttt a little here, but not entirely!)

Well, guess what I found, googling this morning? Mugs, thongs, caps, sweatshirts, notebooks, and more, with the Expanded Lovemaking Logo on them.

What better way to announce to the world that you’re a fan of The Expanded Lovemaking Show on wwww.PersonalLifeMedia.com, and… (hint, hint, wink, wink) that others *might* enjoy listening, too!

Guess what? I’m getting something myself. Maybe two things, a thong and a cap. One for my outspoken side and one for my shy side, too!

Here's the link: http://www.cafepress.com/personallife/3065884

You can see the Logo, and the products, there. I think they're fun!
Copyright 2007 Patricia H. Taylor, PhD. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home