Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Will You Join Us on the Path of Pleasure?

Join me for some pleasure? I promise I’ll respect you in the morning if you do. And, we might just have a phenomenally good time, too!

I say this because the path of pleasure is a confrontive one sometimes. In our society, we are conditioned to choose pain over pleasure.

Fortunately, lots of people still want to learn how to have pleasure!

I just got back from New York City where I talked over a period of five days on the subjects of Kashmiri Shaivist Tantra, Expanded Orgasm, pleasure, consciousness, and bliss.

The response was incredible. Why? I believe men and women are hungry to go deep in their practice for pleasure. And, because, the path of pleasure is profound.

At my conference, other speakers spoke of using sex and Tantra as a way to heal pain. While I believe these speakers will always have the following, I could never teach such information. I have been in a lot of pain myself. And I have found that going into pain, for me, as a path, has always lead to more pain.

The only way to experience pleasure, and then more pleasure, is to toggle - that is, discreetly switch - my mindset out of pain, and then into some feeling of joy and gratitude. That is my beginning foundation to a path of pleasure.

(And yes, you can learn how to do this!) I teach this and so do others, many of whom come on this show.

The path of pleasure leads to bliss in our bodies and ecstasy in our spirits.

Check out this week’s interview with Alicia Bayer and Erwan Davon for juice, inspiration and practical wisdom: Turning On! with Sex, Love, and Attention.

They share what us their unique perspective on Sex, Pleasure, and Turn-on as a path to live into. You will feel the vibration of ecstasy the minute you turn on this show. And, you will definitely be inspired to join those of us who choose the path of pleasure. Thank you, Alicia and Erwan! for your inspiring show.

http://www.personallifemedia.com/podcasts/expanded-lovemaking/episode012-erwan-and-alicia-pleasure-course.html

Yours, Dr. Patti Taylor
www.ExpandedLovemaking.com


Copyright 2007 Patricia H. Taylor, PhD. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home