Saturday, December 09, 2006

Welcome to Expanded Lovemaking Blog

Hello everybody!

I'm Dr. (PhD) Patti Taylor - and this blog is devoted to Expanded Lovemaking, a path of profound and ever-increasing pleasure, bliss, and consciousness.

You can learn more about me (and sign up for my events calendar and private mailing list) on my website, www.ExpandedLovemaking.com
.

For more than 15 years, I've taught thousands of people to be better lovers, experience way more pleasure, and to be able to embrace and experience the rapture available to every one of us in every moment. I've written two books, a PhD dissertation, and produced and starred in an educational video.

We'll talk about love, relationships, erotic energy, the power of mind/body/heart/spirit coherence, transcendence through the path of pleasure, and lots more! This is a wonderful way to have more fun and pleasurable connection in your life!

Hope you'll join me!

- Dr. Patti
www.ExpandedLovemaking.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home